Monday, May 2, 2011

How-do?

Hello Hello.



I live in Auckland! Where do you live? It is an okay city, I'd give it a 6/10. We have a lot of green parks and lousy public transport. We also have plenty of establishments to eat good food and drink very nice coffee. I freelance in TV in an area that I will never post about since I follow dooce.com. Dooce has a lot of advice on that subject (ie. don't get fired by blogging about work, ie. don't get 'dooced').

The photo above is not from Auckland. We can't have nice things like floor pianos. Nup! It was taken in a magical city where they have lots and lots of nice things: NYC. I put it in to lighten things up, it's colourful.

Other things that are funny: Pop culture, comics, and tv (the sort I watch and do not create).

Now this post will end. Bleep.

No comments: