Sunday, June 9, 2013

Awesome Eats in Auckland


Hey, you know how I'm always trying to be helpful? Suggesting great places to date (should a date ever happen in NZ, of course) and instructing you on soul music and such? Well, everyone except weirdos likes eating so I figured that I'd be helpful to nearly everyone.


You'll find another bitchin' custom google map below, complete with reviews and commentary for all the best places to eat in the central city, Ponsonby, Parnell, and Newmarket.

Who's got your back? This lady.



View Auckland Eats in a larger map

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is there life north of the bridge?

Unknown said...

A loaded question! Ho ho. Jokes!

Of course there is, this map just covers the inner city and all the best places along the inner city link route. I hardly get up to the North Shore, but I'm sure there are plenty of foodies who would love a map if you made one.