Wednesday, January 2, 2013

New York, New York

Hey kids, I love New York. A lot. Last July Mr Kim and I were there for 5 weeks and two years before that, 4. Currently I'm planning another, shorter trip for this year which will encompass a couple projects and some Fetch related fun.

I get asked for suggestions on what to do while in New York fairly regularly so I finally knuckled down for 4 odd hours today and put together a fairly comprehensive google map. It doesn't include a bunch of random stuff like the Andy Warhol statue:


Or the greatest sandwich of all time- easily procured at Joe Mozz in the Lower Manhattan/Seaport area.


However, it does include a truckload of restaurants, museums, shops, and various other stuff to experience while in the big apple. Give it a look:


View New Yawk! in a larger map


No comments: